Botany tours in the Caucasus
Highlands and Lowlands flower blooms
Video: Botany Tours
- This tour is designed for those that enjoy walking in natural beauty, admiring flowers, trees, grasses, and other flora of the region either as an expert (we bring botanist guides), or as an amateur admirer.
- These tours are arranged by private group reservation only.
- This package tour includes 12 nights accommodation, 3 meals every day unless specified otherwise in the brochure, wine-beer with dinner, primary transportation in 4x4 vehicles with drivers, airport transfers, guides, entertainment, museum entrances, tips for local folks, and all snacks and coffee breaks. There are no hidden fees.
- John Graham
- Specialist botany guides and guest musicians
- Arrive-Depart Tbilisi (airport designation TBS)
- 12 day overland travel itinerary
- Visas: US or EU passport holders do not need a Georgian visa
- 2 nights Tbilisi, Georgia
- 1 night in Kutaisi, Georgia
- 2 night in Becho, Georgia
- 1 night in Mestia, Georgia
- 2 night in Ushguli, Georgia
- 1 night in Ambrolauri, Georgia
- 2 night in Oni, Georgia
- 2 nights, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Accommodation in high quality best-available boutique hotels and guesthouses specially vetted for comfort and location
- All ground transportation including airport transfers
- All meals with wine/beer as noted in itinerary
- All entrances
- Entertainment (traditional singers, a ballet or opera if performance dates match our itinerary)
- Water on the bus, snacks (we pamper our guests!)
- Tips for primary guides and driver
- Personal services (laundry)
- Food-drink not specified in itinerary
- $3450-$3900 based on group size, accommodation requests, and other factors
- $450 Single supplement
- Gold: 10% discount
- Silver: 5% discount
- Bank transfer (preferred)
- Personal check to Vermont address
- Credit card via Paypal (3% Paypal charge applies)
- Fit: 4/10 on the mobility scale (10 being the most demanding).
- General fitness required.
- April - June is the flower season. Prepare for temperatures between 60-85F in the highlands, 70-95F in Tbilisi.
- Sturdy hiking shoes recommended, though hiking boots not required
- Contact us now to design your tour. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit registration form (sent at your request)
- Deposit of $1000
- Schedule a 3-day private tour up the Russian Military highway to the highlands of Kazbegi!
- Schedule a 5-day private tour to Armenia!
Sounds of the Tour