Choral tours in the Caucasus
Sing with Georgians! Perform in world class venue!
Dates: TBA (by private request)
- Tours may be arranged for choirs of any size (20-150 members).
- Emphasis of tour may be on performance, study of local repertory, interacting with Georgian choirs, or any of the above!
- Typical performance tours include several days of sight-seeing and travel
- Typical performance tours last 9-12 days and include full package services
- In certain cases, we can also include airfare as part of package services.
- John Graham
- Specialist guides and guest musicians
- Arrive-Depart Tbilisi (airport designation TBS)
- Visas: US or EU passport holders do not need a Georgian visa
- Accommodation in high quality best-available boutique hotels and guesthouses specially vetted for comfort and location
- All ground transportation including airport transfers
- All meals with wine/beer as noted in itinerary
- All entrances
- Entertainment (traditional singers, a ballet or opera if performance dates match our itinerary)
- Water on the bus, snacks (we pamper our guests!)
- Venue rental
- Concert publicity
- International Airfare (on a limited basis)
- Tips for primary guides and driver
- Personal services (laundry)
- Food-drink not specified in itinerary
- $2050-$3900 based on group size, accommodation requests, and other factors
- $250-$450 Single supplement
- Gold: 10% discount
- Silver: 5% discount
- Bank transfer (preferred)
- Personal check to Vermont address
- Credit card via Paypal (3% Paypal charge applies)
- Fit: 2/10 on the mobility scale (10 being the most demanding).
- General fitness required.
- Prepare for temperatures between 60-85F in the summer, 30-50F in the winter.
- Contact us now to design your tour. Email: email@example.com
- Submit registration form (sent at your request)
- Deposit of $1000
- Schedule a 3-day private tour up the Russian Military highway to the highlands of Kazbegi!
- Schedule a 5-day private tour to Armenia!
Sounds of the Tour